with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Samsung Galaxy M22 to Debut With 25W Fast Charging Support, US FCC Site Suggests June 22, 2021Samsung Galaxy M22 will launch with 25W fast charging support, the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) site has suggested. The phone the model number SM-M225FV/DS has apparently received a certification from the US FCC.
- Google Drops Engineering Residency After Protests Over 'Systemic Pay Inequities' June 22, 2021Google plans to shut down a long-running programme aimed at entry-level engineers from underrepresented backgrounds after participants said it enforced "systemic pay inequities," according to internal correspondence
- Google in EU Crosshairs Again With Advertising Antitrust Inquiry June 22, 2021Google was in the EU antitrust spotlight again as regulators opened an investigation into whether its digital advertising business gives the Alphabet unit an unfair advantage over rivals and advertisers.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution Cross-Platform Upscaling Released, Challenges Nvidia’s RTX DLSS June 22, 2021AMD's new FidelityFX Super Resolution upscaling tech helps extract more performance from games, even with ray tracing and when running on older hardware - and what's more, it works even on Nvidia's GeForce GTX GPUs.
- Jio, Intel to Work Together on 5G Network Technology Development June 22, 2021Intel said it will work with Reliance Jio to develop 5G networking technology. Intel said it will work on "co-innovations" with Reliance Jio for its 5G radio-access network (RAN), among other things.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold With Folding 2K Display Launched in India June 22, 2021Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold was launched in India on Tuesday as the company’s first flagship laptop with a foldable display. The new model was unveiled in the US last year, with a starting price of $2,499 (roughly Rs. 1,85,700).
- Cyberpunk 2077 Back on Sale on PlayStation Store; PS4 'Performance Issues' Remain June 22, 2021Cyberpunk 2077 is back on the PlayStation Store six months after it was removed for being buggy and unplayable. The game’s developer, CD Projekt Red, has released many updates and hotfixes to improve the game. However, both CDPR and Sony warned users that the game should be played on PS4 Pro or PS5 as it […]
- Cryptocurrency Trading Faces Strict Crackdown in China as Beijing Doubles Down on Rooting Out Digital Coins June 22, 2021China's central bank said it had urged some banks and payment firms to crack down harder on cryptocurrency trading, in the latest move by Chinese authorities to stem the use of digital coins.
- What's Happening With Tesla's $7-Billion German 'Gigafactory'? June 22, 2021Thanks to fierce environmental resistance, red tape, and planning tweaks it is completely unclear when the first Tesla vehicles will roll off the production line of the electric carmaker's first European factory.
- Amazon UK Warehouses Found to Destroy Unsold Items, Worker Struggles for Housing in US June 22, 2021Amazon destroys millions of unsold items, including premium electronics, books, and now even face masks, every year, a new investigation has revealed. Footage gathered by Britain's ITV from just one of the 24 Fulfilment Centers that Amazon has in the UK shows unsold items packed in boxes marked “destroy”.